HOW WE DO IT
There are currently 6 ways in which Future Bright Trust raises funds;
- An annual garden party – with a different theme and entertainment each year
- Regular donations – thanks to the commitment and generosity of a growing group of friends who are enjoying watching the children thrive and develop
- Third party events – organised by kind friends and which so far have included a sponsored cycle ride from Land’s End to John O’Groats; coffee mornings; Lent Lunch, church collections; in memoriam collections
- Presentations by Sue Hennessy to community groups – the speakers fee and any donations are for Future Bright Trust
- Sale of the children’s work – so far this has been Christmas cards and currently skinny notebooks
- Give as You Live – an incredibly easy way to raise funds when shopping on line
All our supporters receive 2 newsletters a year to keep them up to date with news of the children and of any forthcoming events
A key element of our success in raising funds is that our expenditure is very low. Trustees give their time for nothing; most of the expenditure to stage the garden party events is covered by sponsorship; our bank (Barclays) helps keep banking costs to a minimum.
Our supporters are keenly aware of this and offer it as one of the reasons why they are happy to support Future Bright Trust.